Hello! I’m Peter, an expert in IT education and leadership, committed to the belief that learning and development is the key to personal happiness and organizational success. With over a decade of experience in software development, leadership and professional training, I have made tangible impacts in people’s development and organizational efficiency.
My Passion for Education and Leadership
- I am convinced that knowledge and continuous development are the foundations of personal and organizational success.
- I enjoy inspiring others, helping them to achieve their goals, and witnessing their growth and progress.
- I used to be the CTO of Green Fox Academy, where I was responsible for the education of the company, including the leadership of the education management team, the methodology and technical content of the education
- I’ve been responsible for the professional content, syllabus and methodology of the academies for large companies, including Audi AG and Morgan Stanley (Java Academy)
- Before Green Fox Academy I used to be a Senior Software Engineer at large companies like LogMeIn and Epam, where I was working on full-stack projects
- I have led courses that engaged hundrends of participants, bringing significant changes to organizational operations.
Key Elements of My Trainings
- I believe that true learning occurs through active participation and hands-on experiences.
- My aim in every training session is to impart concrete, applicable knowledge and skills.
- I place special emphasis on critical thinking, problem-solving, and developing self-organizing teams during my courses.
- Applying what is learned can improve professional performance, communication skills, and increase career opportunities.
- I hold a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering from the Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
Following my training material will not only enrich you with knowledge but also provide concrete tools and methods for effectively handling future challenges. I believe this material is an important step on the path of personal and professional development.